Are You Confident You will Pass Your Interviews?
It can be challenging to land an interview, and for some, interviews can be incredibly daunting. So for those rare and special moments that a you are successfully invited to an interview, it makes sense to prepare to pass it.. and be offered the job! Imagine the confidence you will have walking into an interview knowing that you’ve prepared properly for that special opportunity.
With this in mind, and with intense consideration of the unique needs and challenges of students/graduates, especially international students, we have developed a specific yet flexible curriculum for interview practice training sessions which we provide only in a one-to-one format to shield you from potential embarrassment from peers when those inevitable mistakes are made, and those nerves are shown, to ensure you receive the full care and attention you deserve from our experienced, friendly, and professional trainers in a mentally safe environment.
ONE-TO-ONE INTERVIEW PRACTICE TRAINING SESSIONS
Through this Service you will receive one-to-one industry specialist training sessions (each spanning for 45 minutes) delivered in the comfort of your home or campus at the time of your choosing via video conference (using skype or google hangouts, etc). In these sessions our trainers will work with you to:
- Develop core answers / statements / sound byes specifically formulated with the assistance of our professional trainers to ensure your key merits are discovered
- Ensure your value will be recognised, heard, recognised, and remembered by interviewers, placing you ahead of your less-prepared peers / competition
- Boost your confidence in their interviews, giving you the chance to show interviewers the best them that you can be
- Strengthen your answers for them to be able to talk about your weaknesses to help reduce your weaknesses from being a detriment to your candidacy
Interview Training Guides & Worksheets
- How to research a company properly before your interview
- How to dress / what to bring to your interview
- What to do when you arrive for your interview
- Modern interview question examples and successful answering techniques
- What to write in a thank you email after your interview
- What to do in the 20 minutes before your interview
- Interview Preparation
- Business Development Skills
- Professional Presentation Instructions
- Worksheets on key training materials
Affordable Service Fees
We provide Interview Practice Training Sessions at times of your selection for just $55 per session in an effort to make this service as affordable as possible, yet still uphold adequate quality standards.
Furthermore, it is warmly encouraged that you undertake a minimum of 2 sessions as it is typical that the in first session students get a feel for the session, then in the second they open up, ask more questions, and get a deeper experience.
TESTIMONIALS & FEEDBACK
What people are saying about their experience with AIPP
We’re received a lot of great feedback from our students over the years and are putting together our own “Wall of Fame” below to share with the world the source of our inspiration – helping interns get past their obstacles and develop your employability skills to give you a real chance to succeed in getting the career of your dreams – and helping our host company partners find well matched interns!