Internship Program with Visa Sponsorship (Temporary Activity / Special Program Visa 408)
Who is this program for?
This program (the AIPP Professional Internship Program) is a highly specialised program specifically designed for students/graduates from outside of Australia wishing to take part in exchange culture, knowledge and social experiences, etc., through an internship / work experience placement in Australia for 3 months or less.
- You will receive a Temporary Activity Visa (408) to partake in this program (saving you from having to consume your Working Holiday Visa, etc).
- Gain professional work experience you need in your field/industry/sector of choice that Australian employers expect/require you to have before they will consider you as serious candidate for job opportunities
- Exposure to professional contacts within your preferred field/industry/sector of choice for future career opportunities
- Boost your employability through the development/refinement/recognition of your practical skills
- Development of your confidence, interview skills, communication skills, cross-cultural skills, resume skills, & more
- An AIPP Certificate of Completion, and a letter of recommendation from your AIPP Host Company (subject to the discretion of the host company)