Herein are the terms & conditions of the Australian Institute of Professional Pathways (AIPP) Pty. Ltd’s AIPP Professional Resume Polishing Services (hereafter referred to as the “Program”), the enrollee (hereafter referred to as the “ Customer”) agrees to adhere to all of the terms & conditions of enrolment defined as follows:
- AIPP operates under the Privacy Act 1988 and complies with National Privacy Principles in respect of the collection, use and disclosure of personal information from individuals
- The Customer’s personal information may be made available by AIPP to Commonwealth and State agencies and the ESOS Assurance Fund Manager
- The Customer gives AIPP the right to disclose their personal information to AIPP’s staff and partners for the purpose of organising the Professional Resume Polishing Service.
- The Customer warrants that it has not relied on any representation made by AIPP which has not been stated expressly in the Agreement.
Confidential Information & Damages
- The Customer accepts all responsibility personally and understands that they are in no way to be regarded as employees of AIPP.
- The Customer will be held liable for the misuse of any confidential information or intellectual property abuse
AIPP’s professional resume polishing service including but not limited to:
- Receipt of AIPP’s professional resume template / instruction guide for the Customer to complete and provide to AIPP
- AIPP’s individualised resume polishing service
- The Customer must pay $49 for AIPP’s professional resume polishing service.
- Payments must be made in Australian currency
- Payment can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer to:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Account: 1644 5748
Account Name: AIPP
Reference: Your first & last name
For International Transactions:
SWIFT Code: CTBAAU2S
- Where a Customer has a grievance concerning a decision or a situation, the Customer has the right to raise the grievance and to have that grievance considered with courtesy, in a timely fashion, and without fear of prejudicial treatment.
Circumstance Step 1: Step 2: Dissatisfaction with level of service from AIPP Raise the matter with the staff member concerned – it could be a simple miscommunication. Lodge a complaint with the relevant staff member in writing.
- Where a Customer’s grievance or appeal includes allegations concerning the conduct or actions of a staff member, and the substance of those allegations is not minor in nature, the particular staff member will be immediately notified by the authority responsible for dealing with a formal grievance or appeal of the particulars of the grievance. The affected staff member must be given an adequate opportunity to respond to the relevant authority.
- The Customer acknowledges that the meeting and mediations held between both parties shall be recorded. This recording shall only be used in accordance with the relevant privacy laws.
The Customer acknowledges that:
- This contract will be considered “in effect” from the date AIPP receives the customer’s program fee
- Any amendments to specifications made by the Customer after submission are subject to approval by AIPP
- AIPP’s responsibility is recognised solely as being that of a resume polishing organization.
- In the event that AIPP contacts the Customer and the Customer does not respond, AIPP will cease contacting the Customer after 3 contact attempts with each attempt resulting in no response, and upon said occurrence AIPP will take no further action to provide the Customer any further service/contact until either AIPP receives contact / a response from the Customer, or this agreement expires (whichever is the earlier of the two).
- AIPP reserves the right to deliver any / all components / services of this agreement through the affiliation, support, and / or conjunction with any of AIPP’s industry partners, which if done so will be held in accordance with this agreement.
- AIPP reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any written or oral statements concerning results or goals that may be attained during the performance of Services and all surveys, forecasts, recommendations and opinions contained in any proposal, report, presentation, or Deliverable are made on the basis of then current information available to AIPP, including, but not limited to, information provided by Client and qualify as estimations. Under no circumstances shall any such statement be deemed or construed as a representation, undertaking or warranty, whether express or implied, of achievable results or goals.