TRAINING OPPORTUNITY FOR PAINTER UNDER 407 VISA
Our client is looking for a skilled Painter to paint the interior and exterior of structures, buildings and other surfaces. An excellent painter is knowledgeable in selecting the right material for their job. They have experience in painting with various tools and in various heights and spaces while observing all safety measures. They must be reliable and deft as well as possess great attention to detail in completing their duties. The goal is to deliver high-quality painting work.
Responsible for mixing paints, matching colours, preparing surfaces, and applying paint to these surfaces. May perform touch-ups or coordinate large painting projects related to the construction industry.
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the number of materials and time required
- Removing fixtures such as doorknobs and light switch covers
- Taping off areas as needed
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Quoting and negotiating job prices
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when the project is complete
- Communicating with clients to ensure they’re getting the look they’re hoping for
- 2 years related certification, vocational course, apprenticeship, etc. or
- 2 years of recent residential and commercial construction experience
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of commercial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.)
- Good basic math skills
- Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders etc.
- Conscientious with great attention to detail
There will be a program fee to enrol into this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: Bw&C20190515-621-407VISA
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.Com.Au