TRAINING OPPORTUNITY FOR CARPENTER UNDER 407 VISA
Our client is looking for an experienced Carpenter to join our team. We specialize in kitchens and bathrooms, so we need a Carpenter with cabinetry and vanity experience who loves thinking outside the box and wowing clients.
- Prepare drawings for cabinetry, framing and other construction projects on-site
- Interpret client requests and provide mock-ups for clients to approve prior to commencing work
- Build cabinets, vanities, tub and shower surrounds and other projects based on demand
- Frame room additions as needed for client
- Select and evaluate materials for defects
- Install cabinets, counters and moulding
- Follow all code requirements for kitchens and baths in remodelling projects
- 2 years related certification, vocational course, apprenticeship, etc. or
- 2 years of recent residential and commercial construction experience
- Extensive knowledge of basic hand tools, power tools, including skill saw, mitre saw and jigsaw
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds
- Knowledge of lumber grades and countertop materials
There will be a program fee to enrol into this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: Bw&C20190515-620-407VISA
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.Com.Au