PASTRY CHEF TRAINEESHIP OPPORTUNITY IN WINSTON HILLS, NSW
From humble beginnings, we now have over 210 stores in Australia. You’ll find us predominantly in shopping centres but we continue to innovate and evolve into other locations such as airports, train stations as well as children’s play centres more recently, through our licensed partnership with Crocs Playcentres.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Learn and Earn
- Apply new pastry making techniques/methods
- Become efficient with working in a streamlined restaurant
- Immerse yourself in culture working with a diverse team
- Train under an experienced Pastry Chef
Pastry Cook Trainee Responsibilities:
- Follow/create new recipes
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check the quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- Help clean up equipment, tables and Etc.
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: MB20181207-546-HOSP
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.com.au