OPPORTUNITY FOR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP – COOGEE, NSW
Put your engineering expertise to test and get industry experience from a company named as one of the Top50 coolest companies in Australia by Anthill.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Learn about analysing Engineering figures and processes
- Apply Engineering coursework to real business situations
- Become proficient with new Engineering technologies
- Develop relationships with other Engineering professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- Positive and professional attitude
- Intermediate English verbal and written skills
- Knows how to use engineering software
- You must be actively working on toward your Engineering degree related to manufacturing industry
- Main responsibilities will focus on research and development, designing processes, testing production techniques and materials, and using computer models to evaluate the efficiency of processes.
- You may be responsible for managing production facilities, conducting technical audits and inspections, overseeing quality assurance and coordinating the management and disposal of chemical waste.
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: Ar20190115-547-ENG
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.Com.Au