OPEN FLOOR STAFF TRAINING OPPORTUNITY WITH 407 VISA TRAINING SPONSORSHIP
Get the hospitality experience you need at a reputable organization within the city of Sydney to kick-start your career.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Increase your chance of getting employment back to your home country through this experience
- Become proficient with the current industry practice, equipment and technologies
- Be trained by the professionals and management team
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- 2-3 years of professional hands-on experience within the last 24 months related to floor staff post
- Related completed education is a plus
- Candidates should have at least 5 IELTS score or equivalent.
- Must have the passion to learn and a desire to gain knowledge.
Responsibilities/Expectations during the internship
This position will be a part of the business operation and the intern will be performing various duties under the guidance of his/her direct supervisor. The following is expected from the intern:
- Has to adapt himself to working with different sets of people and in different departments any given day.
- Main duty is to gain as much knowledge and try to put learning to practice under direct supervision
- Must be aware of the international policies and practices of the organization you are working for.
- Has to spend time observing experienced staff of the organization in order to learn about the necessary methods and procedures.
- Learn about the inner workings of the different departments of the organization.
- Communicate with your supervisor regarding your findings, accomplishments and assigned task progress on a daily basis
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: 407V20190520-625-407VISA
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.com.au