OPEN CHEF POSITION AVAILABLE IN WITH TRAINING 407 VISA
Our client is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Chef who is passionate about culinary arts. The ideal candidate for this position will be a natural leader who always has a finger on the pulse of current culinary trends. If you are passionate about the restaurant industry and have prior experience as a Chef, we invite you to apply today.
- Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Maintain the schedule for kitchen staff
- Monitor food and labour costs
- Keep up with industry trends and create new recipes in collaboration with the Sous Chef
Qualifications and Skills
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts required (Bachelor’s preferred)
- Candidate with experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant is preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
There will be a program fee to enrol into this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: 407V20190520-624-407VISA
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.COm.Au