HR INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – PERTH, WA
Get an opportunity to work with an organization that pioneers new technology in the fields of radiology.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Apply the Human Resource theories in real work setting
- Learn the use of Applicant Tracking systems and other HR related softwares
- Expand your network by working with other professionals
- Be trained by professionals
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- Steps in the recruiting and hiring process, including posting job openings, reviewing resumes,
conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers and negotiating starting salaries.
- The importance of employment law and compliance, especially regarding employment eligibility,
confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files, and forms management.
- The interrelationship of HR and Finance in the areas of new employee paperwork, payroll issues related to onboarding and termination, use of a payroll management database, and report generation.
- Employee benefits management issues related to plan renewal and open enrollment, benefits
enrollment and termination, troubleshooting employee benefits issues, and the customer service aspect of benefits oversight
- Related degree course required
- Ability to prioritize tasks and good organization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
There will be a program fee to enrol into this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: ID20190415-613-HR-F
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPtraining.com.au