HR INTERNSHIP OFFER IN MELBOURNE
This Company is a social enterprise that works with schools, youth, and the arts to promote harmony for a more cohesive and richer society. They believe that as people who live in a diverse society, in a globalised world, the ability to move between and respect cultures is an invaluable asset.
They encourage multi-cultural environment indeed which has individuals working who came from different countries all over the world.
- The HR volunteer provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to The HR Team clients and teammates.
- Volunteers are responsible for maintaining satisfied Staff by delivering assistance and administrative support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
- He or she will gain a better understanding of the role that Human Resources can play in a non-profit setting, and be better prepared to work in the arena of human resources and the nonprofit sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions.
- Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications and Interview applicants.
- Use a number of management information systems to record, maintain, plan and manage the organization’s human resources.
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities and induction process for new starters.
- Be accessible and respond to staff/manager enquiries in a timely manner.
- Take part in strategic management.
- Assist in the end to end recruitment.
- Record all resumes and personnel documents in HR electronic files.
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Scan and email HR documents.
- Phone screen applicants.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and existing employees.
- Detail oriented Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements for applicants.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organisation and dispatch outgoing mail.
- Answer telephone enquiries from Applicants, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the organisation with their enquiries.
- Operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes.
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member.
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization’s databases.
- Data Entry and general Administration tasks.
- Any extra duties the HR Assistant requires.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently.
There will be a program fee to enrol into this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: ICAP20180910-529-HR-F
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPtraining.com.au