FINANCE PLANNING INTERNSHIP – ALEXANDRIA, NSW
Expand your professional experience and get an opportunity to impact other financial lives.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Work and be trained by management professional
- Improve your leadership and coordination skills
- Receive academic credit from a real job experience
- Opportunity to widen your professional network
- Make use of financial planning tools and frameworks
- Financial product research and (SOA) document creation
- Event marketing and brand marketing via web and social media
- Participate in investment and finance research projects
- Standard client file administration and client communication
- Join in client meetings, advice/coaching meetings and related partnership events
- Students who have completed their second or third year of any field of studies
- Has a strong will and determination to learn the field of Financial Planning
- Proficiency with computers and Intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: PuA20180808-507-FIN
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@aipptraining.com.au