FINANCE INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE IN AN INVESTMENT COMPANY IN BRISBANE CBD
Get a hands-on Finance internship experience at an investment company engaged in structured funding and equity solutions. The company has been a market leader in their sector since 2011 and has received multiple recognitions.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Be exposed to current industry trends of structured financing
- Become proficient with technologies being used in the actual business
- Develop relationships with other Finance and Investment professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
Finance interns responsibilities are very broad as long as there is experience in working with the finances of the firm. Interns can be hired to create routine financial reports, assist the treasury department, and/or research and analyze a specific project. The intern would also be given a chance to work with clients in the financial planning area and selling various investments
- Bachelor’s Degree. Finance, business, economics or a related field.
- Must be comfortable working with computers and performing online research
- Ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills
- Ability to converse in English
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: HC201800904-522-FIN
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.com.au