ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP LOCATED WITHIN THE INNER WEST OF SYDNEY
Equip yourself with an engineering experience from a reputable international consumer goods company. The company has been the industry leader in terms of using advanced technologies and processes for more than 6 decades.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Apply Engineering coursework to real business situations
- Become proficient with new Engineering technologies
- Develop relationships with other Engineering professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- Must have completed at least 2 years of related Engineering studies
- Candidate with related professional Engineering background will be a plus
- The ideal candidate must be open to learning, able to think outside the box and professional attitude
- Intermediate English verbal and written skills
- The intern will be supporting production and supply chain team on its daily operation
- Analyse and examine key operating parameters of processes for process optimisation
- Study the recovery procedures of the production processes and their integration within the ERP
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: Pa201801009-536-ENG
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.com.au