ELECTRICAL-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP AT FYSHWICK, ACT
Expose yourself to new and current industry skills within the construction industry. Be trained and expand your network working with expert engineers operating within ACT and NSW.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Learn about analysing Engineering figures and processes
- Apply Engineering coursework to real business situations
- Become proficient with new Engineering technologies
- Develop relationships with other Engineering professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- Positive and professional attitude
- Intermediate English verbal and written skills
- Knows how to use engineering software
- You must be actively working on toward your Engineering degree related to manufacturing industry
- Main responsibilities will focus on research and development, designing processes, testing production techniques and materials, and using computer models to evaluate the efficiency of processes.
- You may be responsible for managing production facilities, conducting technical audits and inspections, overseeing quality assurance, coordinating the work or supporting electrical/mechanical operations.
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: JRA20190227-000-ENG
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPtraining.com.au