DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY- VARSITY LAKES, QLD
Calling Social Media Marketing Enthusiast! We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to be a part of a well-established and highly respected business consulting company within Gold Coast area.
What’s on offer:
- Learn from a very approachable and supportive team
- Explore new marketing ideas and creative solutions
- Get that chance to be involved in new projects in all aspects of the business
- Content management of the company’s portfolio within the websites;
- Ensuring that all pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
- Assistance with the management of company e-marketing
- Schedule, building and sending email newsletters to our business databases.
- Creation of e-flyers and editing images.
- Assistance with the management of the company’s multiple social media accounts and any other relevant social media channels.
- Assistance with the management of the company’s YouTube channel, including editing and uploading videos.
- Keeping up-to-date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organisation.
- Administrative or other marketing support to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required.
- Use of social media in a professional and/or promotional capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Copywriting and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- A creative flair in the generation of fun and original online content.
- A good standard of computer literacy with PCs.
- Organised, with an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and
- prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A positive attitude.
- An interest in digital and social media trends and updates.
- An organised and reliable approach to work.
- Video making and editing experience.
- Experience of working with advertising on social media.
- Experience of using website Content Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of design packages such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
There will be a program fee to enrol into this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: Ax20190311-557-MKTG-F
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@aipptraining.com.au