CHEMICAL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE IN SYDNEY
Get a Chemical Engineering experience in an award-winning medical device company based in the heart of Sydney area.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Learn about analysing Engineering figures
- Apply Engineering coursework to real business situations
- Become proficient with new Engineering technologies
- Develop relationships with other Engineering professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- Chemical solvent and reagent preparation, sample preparation;
- Sample physical and chemical testing;
- Literature research, data analysis, report writing;
- General laboratory housekeeping including documentation management, equipment clean-up and maintain, etc.
The candidate must:
- A student who has related studies in chemistry, material engineering or chemical engineering are welcome to apply
- Have strong fundamentals in chemistry or polymer science;
- Be organised and have a meticulous approach to R&D laboratory work;
- Have self-initiative, strong eye for detail, critical thinking ability;
- Be proficient in MS Office Suite for report writing, data analysis and presentation.
Additional preferred skills:
- Knowledge of how to design an experiment;
- Understanding of statistical analysis and correlation analysis.
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: ES20180511-476-ENG
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.Com.Au