CHEF POSITION OPEN IN LITHGOW
Work in a luxurious hotel and get a feel of native wildlife.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Work and be trained by management professional
- Advance your hospitality skills working in a luxurious tourist destination spot in Sydney
- Receive academic credit from a real job experience
- Opportunity to widen your professional network
- Assist with day to day kitchen operations
- Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Follow the budget established by the restaurant manager
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion
- Keep up with industry trends and create new recipes in collaboration with the Sous Chef
- Candidate must hold a diploma/certificate in Cookery or related field
- Intermediate English verbal and written skills
- Looking for someone to start immediately
- Strong preference to candidates with 2-4 years of professional chef or related experience
- Candidates must be willing to live on site
There will be a program fee to enroll into this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: EOOWV20180910-528-HOSP
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.com.au