ACCOUNTING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – CANBERRA
One of the fastest growing companies in Canberra. It has been established with a view to improving existing taxi services in Canberra. Be part of this amazing team.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Apply Accounting coursework to real business situations
- Become proficient with new accounting technologies
- Develop relationships with other Accounting professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- Positive and professional attitude
- Intermediate English verbal and written skills
- Accounting Graduate
- Interns are expected to work in all departments as required. Interns will work on Admin, Accounting and Fleet management tasks as well as help with reception and shop sales. For the first few days, it will mainly be observing and learning their processes.
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
There will be a program fee to enrol into this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: AC20180615-497-ACC-F
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@aipptraining.com.au