BAKER TRAINING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN MELBOURNE, VIC
One of the largest bakeries is looking for an experienced baker in creating classic bread and pastry.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Learn and earn
- Apply new baking techniques/methods
- Become efficient with working in a streamlined bakeshop
- Immerse yourself in culture working with a diverse team of bakers
- Train under an experienced Master Baker
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
- Positive and professional attitude
- Intermediate English verbal and written skills
- Has at least 1-year experience related experience
- Ensuring all baking equipment and premises is clean prior to and post-production of any baked items begins to ensure compliance with OH&S
- Kneading, mixing and shaping dough to produce bread and pastry
- Preparing fillings for pastries and other baked bread
- Coordinating the baking process of bread and pastry
- Glazing and decorating buns, pastries, cakes
- Operating bakery machinery such as bread moulders and cookie
- Dealing directly with customers as required to prepare and sell baked goods
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: BD20180813-511-HOSP
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@aipptraining.com.au