ADMIN INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE IN MELBOURNE, CBD
Take advantage of getting industry experience from a reputable Accounting firm based in Melbourne CBD.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Apply the business theories in a real work setting
- Learn the use of business software
- Expand your network by working with experienced professionals
- Training under the company’s management team
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
Admin Intern Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including data entry, mailing, scanning and faxing.
- Maintain hard copy filing system.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices and record keeping systems.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Run the company’s errands as needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Admin Intern Requirements:
- Any 2-year related studies
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: KKA20190311-556-BA
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.Com.Au