Interview Practice Coach
Would you like to talk with students on Skype and give them tips / advice on interviews? If so this job could be good for you
Our company, The Australian Institute of Professional Pathways (AIPP), helps international students who have come to Australia to start their career (in Australia) successfully through our various internship placement services, career support, and training programs
We are expanding and we have a hiring opportunity available for the right person to work for us full-time as a “Interview Practice Coach” and sometimes also as an “English Conversation Partner” (depending on what practice the student needs)
- You will be provided with training materials and access to one of our skype accounts, and we will organise the student / booking of an appointment for you based on your availability / timetable you provide us.
- This is not a temporary position. It can be very long term. Our business is strong so we can continue to provide you employment if you perform well.
- You will be supported by admin/research staff
- Without meaning to boast… we’re actually quite a smart company making use of efficient and effective technology such as automation software to eliminate mundane admin work, etc
- This position has the scope to become full-time but is expected to be a part-time position in the beginning.
- As our company is growing rapidly, there will also be promotional opportunities for the right candidate.
Tasks & Duties:
- You will hold one to one interview practice sessions with the customers wherein you will hold mock interviews, and provide mentoring/training to help them improve their interview skills / answers via skype conference calls
- You will liaise with our Customer Care Team who are the contact point for our customers (and confirm their availability times, etc)
- Be generally good with a computer
- Native level English ability; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Self-confidence and self-motivation;
- Team-working skills;
- Strong desire to help students start their career
- Based on experience
- Each session will be 45 minutes including 5 or so minutes putting some notes against the session in our customer relationship management system
- Payment will be per 45 minute session, paid monthly
How to apply:
- Please submit your application via our application form
Thank you and best of luck with your application