WHO IS AIPP?
Founded in 2007, AIPP (The Australian Institute of Professional Pathways) proudly specialises in:
- Services that assist employers and students/graduates in the bridging of students/graduates studies to transition successfully into the workforce in their chosen field of study including Corporate Graduate Program Consulting, Work Integrated Learning / Work Experience Placement Programs, and more.
- The development and provision of IT Systems to educational institutions that save costs, and Programs/Services that generate competitive offerings over industry peers to bolster enrolments.
For more information about our values, mission, and company profile, please see here.
We provide the following services to Educational Institutions:
- Student Services (e.g. Resume Polishing, One-to-one Interview Coaching, Work Experience Placements, etc), &
- IT Services (e.g. Online enrolment form systems, Customer Relationship Management software, Agent portals, Etc)
Students & Graduates
We provide the following services to Students / Graduates:
Professional Resume Polishing, One-to-one Interview Coaching, Professional Internship Programs, Reference Verification Services, Video Resume Development, Etc
We provide the following services to Employers / Host Companies:
- Intern Sourcing
- Graduate Program Development