INTERNSHIP IN HOSPITALITY – PERTH, WA
Be a part of a diverse team that always pride themselves on being the best at what they do.
What’s on offer:
- Internal training with a management team that is eager to develop driven individuals
- Flexible hours that can help you achieve work/life balance
- Learn from people that always do best practice
- Food and beverage training involving all section waiters
- The opportunity to work in a diverse culture and friendly environment
- Deliver high levels of customer service to all clients and guests
- Food preparation/service
- Handling a la carte volume operation
- Work in a commercial kitchen
- Good communication skills
- A team player and willing to do an extra mile
- Experience within Indian cuisine is an advantage
- Must be able to work professionally with peers
- Can handle peak hours at all times
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: NMH20180511-478-HOSP
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.com.au