Finance Internship offer available at South East, Melbourne
Explore the world of Finance Accounting and be a part of an organization with 50 offices around Australia. Gain an experience in Tax, Accounting, Compliance and Finance
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Apply the Accounting theories in real work setting
- Learn the use of Accounting software
- Expand your network by working with other professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
Accounting Intern Responsibilities:
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Perform tasks related to paraplanning or financial planning
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with Accounting software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Accounting Intern Requirements:
- A related study in Finance or Accounting
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 12 weeks and 3 days/week internship
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers and MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: MTax20180504-473-FIN
To apply for this job email your details to CustomerService@AIPPTraining.com.au