Engineering Internship – Thornbury, VIC
One of the most influential Architectural firms is looking for an Engineer to make concepts to reality and help in bridging the gap between design and function.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, subcontractors, suppliers and customers
- Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Planning and designing new production processes
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs
- Recommending modifications following prototype test results
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Learn about analysing Mechanical Engineering figures
- Apply Engineering coursework to real business situations
- Become proficient with new Mechanical Engineering technologies
- Develop relationships with other Mechanical Engineering professionals
- Training under an experienced leader
- Receive academic credit for the job experience
Applicants should have a degree or an alternative qualification. Analytical – Ability to analyse data and interpret what data is telling you. Problem-solving – Use a logical and creative approach to solve complex engineering problems. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. Positive and professional attitude. Intermediate English verbal and written skills. Engineering Graduate.
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: KVA20180412-462-ENG
To apply for this opportunity email your details to CustomerService@AIPPtraining.com.au