Conference & Events Internship – Brisbane, QLD
Get a chance to experience interning to one of the tourist destination sites in Brisbane! Visit beautiful places and gain a real job hospitality experience at the same time.
What’s on offer:
- Full internship and learning opportunity
- Work and be trained by management professional
- Improve your leadership, decision making and coordination skills
- Learn the basics of Conference & Events Management
- Receive academic credit from a real job experience
- Opportunity to widen your professional network
- The works would be highly administrative, however, the company’s portfolio is quite diverse and there would an opportunity to delve into the differing types of events and function.
- The candidate will be reporting directly to Conference & Events Manager of the hotel to communicate necessary updates
- Hospitality Management or Marketing related studies
- Candidate should be able to commit to a 3 months/12 weeks duration of internship
- Attention to detail and must be highly organized
- Proficiency with computers and Intermediate level of Microsoft Office applications
- Intermediate English verbal and written skills
There will be a program fee to enrol in this program to cover your insurance, training, etc.
YOUR NEXT STEP!
Apply NOW to be considered while this opportunity is still available. Please contact us NOW to organize a face-to-face consultation. Please quote the following reference: HJ20180323-458-EM
To apply for this opportunity email your details to CustomerService@AIPPtraining.com.au